Saturday 28 January 2012

The Gruffalo and its making of

Shout 'Gruffalo' loudly to Eva when I discovered 'The Gruffalo' at St. Martins's library. It was originally a children's illustration book written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated by Axel Scheffler. I like this very much as the monster Gruffalo is so cute (and should be scary...which Axel never imagined his Gruffalo is the favorite of many families).

I was happy to watch its animation version as well as the making of. It is interesting to know how the illustrator, writer, director, animator, sound actors worked together. It reminded me the happy moment when I was working on the TVC with Yellow Page. Although most of my time I was working with the designer, I really enjoyed the meeting we had with the director and animators. Everyone had different roles and gave ideas from various angels. And...the most enjoyable moment must be chatting and eating with the art director and the account executive near office, although we needed to work after dinner in the midnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment